Young Associates offers strategic consulting services to organizations in the cultural sector in several core areas, including:
- strategic financial planning and analysis (longitudinal study of financial trends as a basis for planning);
- strategic or business plan development (including environmental scans – external and internal – goal setting, strategy development, resource identification);
- governance review and development for Boards and Committees (bylaw revision, policy development, board handbook creation);
- cultivation of appropriate financial, operational/administrative, and promotion systems, to adequately support programming, marketing and fundraising activities;
- development and facilitation of Board Retreats
- creation of succession strategy for organizations, their Boards and senior staff
Interested in Consulting Services? Introduce yourself below.
This has been an incredibly productive and beneficial process for Cahoots Theatre. This organizational opportunity, funded through the OAC’s Compass program, made it possible for Cahoots to work with Young Associates to clean-up the company’s existing organizational data, customize our database structure to match our growing needs, and develop policies and procedures that will ensure long-term consistencies, efficiencies and the transfer of information over time.
- Kate Ann Vandermeer, General Manager, Cahoots Theatre Company
"We have immensely enjoyed working with our Young Associates consultant. She has perfectly combined flexibility with an understanding of what we were needing from the consultation. She kept the project on track and produced an easy-to-understand analysis of our current situation with insightful and practical recommendations that help to us to move forward."
- Sarah Thomson, Administrator, Orchestras Canada
"Young Associates has proven to be an excellent asset for the Bata Shoe Museum Foundation. The quality of professionalism, flexibility, and customer friendly service make this company an extremely reliable partner for a mid-size not-for-profit. I would highly recommend Young and Associates for the accounting needs a charity organization might have."
-Emanuele Lepri, Director, Bata Shoe Museum
"As a charitable organization it was important for us to have work with a firm who understood our specific needs. We are very happy with the level of sector-specific expertise that we have received from Young Associates and are very happy to have found them!”
-Eugenia Duodu, PhD, Executive Director, Visions of Science